قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب - إسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب - إسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون

الرئيسيةبوابة القلعةأحدث الصورنعرض الأوسمةترجمة القلعةمركز رفع الملفاتدخولالتسجيل

"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
(Sara Ali)
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
(Sara Ali)

تاريخ التسجيل : 19/09/2009
الاقامة : Egypt
الجنس : انثى
المهنـة : معلمة
عدد المساهمات : 2218
العمر : 36
الموقع قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب

"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis   "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الثلاثاء يناير 19, 2010 2:21 pm

"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud"

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed---and gazed---but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

By : William Wordsworth

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Summary

The speaker says that, wandering like a cloud floating above hills and valleys, he encountered a field of daffodils beside a lake. The dancing, fluttering flowers stretched endlessly along the shore, and though the waves of the lake danced beside the flowers, the daffodils outdid the water in glee. The speaker says that a poet could not help but be happy in such a joyful company of flowers. He says that he stared and stared, but did not realize what wealth the scene would bring him. For now, whenever he feels "vacant" or "pensive," the memory flashes upon "that inward eye / That is the bliss of solitude," and his heart fills with pleasure, "and dances with the daffodils."

Form

The four six-line stanzas of this poem follow a quatrain-couplet rhyme scheme: ABABCC. Each line is metered in iambic tetrameter.

An analysis of the imagery in the poem "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" by William Wordsworth.

I chose the poem "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" by William Wordsworth because I like the imagery in it of dancing daffodils. Upon closer examination, I realized that most of this imagery is created by the many metaphors and similes Wordsworth uses. In the first line, Wordsworth says "I wandered lonely as a cloud." This is a simile comparing the wondering of a man to a cloud drifting through the sky. I suppose the wandering cloud is lonely because there is nothing up there that high in the sky besides it. It can pass by unnoticed, touching nothing. Also, the image of a cloud brings to mind a light, carefree sort of wandering. The cloud is not bound by any obstacle, but can go wherever the whim of the wind takes it. The next line of poem says "I saw a crowd, a host, of golden daffodils." Here Wordsworth is using a metaphor to compare the daffodils to a crowd of people and a host of angels. The word crowd brings to mind an image of the daffodils chattering amongst one another, leaning their heads near each other in the wind. The word host makes them seem like their golden petals are shimmering like golden halos on angels. It is interesting to note that daffodils do have a circular rim of petals in the middle that could look like a halo. Later in the poem Wordsworth uses another simile, saying the dancing of daffodils in the wind is "continuous as the stars that shine and twinkle on the milky way." This line creates the image of the wind blowing the tops of random daffodils up and down in a haphazard matter, so they appear to glint momentarily as their faces catch the sun. This goes along with the next metaphor of the daffodils "tossing their heads in sprightly dance." Comparing their movement to a dance also makes me think of swirling, swishing yellow skirts moving in harmony.

It is also interesting how the first image of the wandering cloud contrasts sharply with the second image of the dancing daffodils. The cloud drifts in solitude slowly and placidly across the sky, whereas the daffodils hurry to and fro in an energetic, lively scramble. This contrast seems to show that looking at the daffodils made the author feel better than he did before, that they cheered him up. This idea is supported by the last line of poem, where he says his heart "with pleasure fills, and dances with the daffodils" whenever he thinks of them

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://kingsqueens.ahlamontada.com
سى فورس
عضو مجتهد
عضو مجتهد
سى فورس

تاريخ التسجيل : 03/06/2010
الاقامة : egy
الجنس : ذكر
المهنـة : غير معروف
عدد المساهمات : 85
العمر : 42

"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis   "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الأحد يونيو 06, 2010 9:58 pm

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» طريقة عمل " السينابون " خطوه بخطوه "" بالصور """
» طريقة سهلة لصناعة "السويسرول" أو "سويسرول الشوكولاه" في المنزل
» " Ratatouille " الفأر الطباخ " مدبلج مصري"
» أنصار "الإسلام" وأنصار "الأعلام"
» الاصدار النهائي للباندا السحابي المجاني الخفيف Panda Cloud Antivirus Free Edition

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب - إسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون :: مجالس الأقسام العامة والعلمية والثقافية ::  قصر اللغة الانجليزية - English Forum  ::  Books, Novels, Stories, Literature -
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» Strike vp the sand - حلقة مهاجمة الرمال من مسلسل علاء الدين
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:50 pm من طرف N_F_2

» فيلم taking the 5th grade الفسحة ، حدث فى الصف الخامس مدبلج عربي
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:21 pm من طرف N_F_2

» فقط على قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب مسلسل المقاتل النبيل (أكيرا يوكى ) كامل مدبلج عربي
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:19 pm من طرف N_F_2

» الآن مسلسل SpongeBob Squarepants، سبونج بوب على قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:16 pm من طرف N_F_2

» مدرسة الامبراطور الجديدة حلقة دروس فى تربية اللاما - تسلق كازكو
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:13 pm من طرف N_F_2

» الحرب ضد الندم
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الجمعة نوفمبر 06, 2015 11:19 am من طرف الورّاق

» هذا البرنامج الرائع يستطيع ان يوصلك لدرجة الاحتراف فى اللغة الانجليزية
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الخميس أكتوبر 29, 2015 5:30 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

» هل الضمير صنع بشري؟ وأين موقعه من الخير والشر؟
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الأربعاء أكتوبر 28, 2015 6:36 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

» الأخلاق في الاسلام 2
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10السبت سبتمبر 12, 2015 9:31 pm من طرف الورّاق

» الأخلاق في الاسلام 1
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2015 5:41 pm من طرف الورّاق

» حول الحياة الطيبة
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الإثنين يونيو 29, 2015 4:23 am من طرف الورّاق

» هل اللغة العربية تضعف أم تقوى مع الزمن
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10السبت مايو 02, 2015 10:07 pm من طرف الورّاق

» عضو جديد معكم فهل من مرحب ؟
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الإثنين أبريل 06, 2015 11:29 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

» برنامج و مميزات الحسابات المقاولات
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10السبت فبراير 28, 2015 5:30 pm من طرف amal falcon

» تصميم و برمجة و صيانة شبكات الكمبيوتر و الانترنت و الاتصالات
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الإثنين فبراير 16, 2015 10:45 pm من طرف amal falcon

» هل اللغة العربية تضعف أم تقوى مع الزمن؟ 2
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الجمعة يناير 30, 2015 2:21 am من طرف الورّاق

» احدث اجهزه الحضور والانصراف
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الأربعاء يناير 28, 2015 4:40 pm من طرف hala youssef

» أنظمة البوابات الإلكترونية الخاصة بكشف المعادن(ماركات عالمية)
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الأربعاء يناير 28, 2015 1:45 pm من طرف محمد جمال الشافعى

» تصميم مواقع لجميع المجالات والانشطة التجارية
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الأحد يناير 25, 2015 7:55 pm من طرف amal falcon

» جناحي الحضارة الغربية
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis I_icon10الجمعة ديسمبر 19, 2014 9:23 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
(Sara Ali)
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Vote_rcap"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Voting_bar"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Vote_lcap 
samar000
"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Vote_rcap"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Voting_bar"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" + Summary and analysis Vote_lcap 
مجد111
ام ميسون
باندة الاسكندرية
امين
world wide
lovemoha
ocean heart
ام ياسمين
Face Book

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

Preview on Feedage: %D9%82%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%88%D9%83-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D9%88%D8%A3%D9%86%D9%85%D9%89-%D9%88%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86- Add to My Yahoo! قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to Google! قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to AOL! قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to MSN قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Subscribe in NewsGator Online قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون
Add to Netvibes قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Subscribe in Pakeflakes قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Subscribe in Bloglines قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to Alesti RSS Reader قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to Windows Live قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون iPing-it قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون
Add to Feedage RSS Alerts قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون