قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب - إسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب - إسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون

الرئيسيةبوابة القلعةأحدث الصورنعرض الأوسمةترجمة القلعةمركز رفع الملفاتدخولالتسجيل

The position of woman in islam

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
(Sara Ali)
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
(Sara Ali)

تاريخ التسجيل : 19/09/2009
الاقامة : Egypt
الجنس : انثى
المهنـة : معلمة
عدد المساهمات : 2218
العمر : 36
الموقع قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب

The position of woman in islam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The position of woman in islam   The position of woman in islam I_icon10الأربعاء ديسمبر 30, 2009 12:01 am

In Islaam, the woman is accorded a high position which she was not accorded in any of the previous religions and which no nation will accord her but Islaam. This is because, the honour that Islaam conferred on mankind is shared by both man and woman on equal basis.
Mankind are equal before rules of Allaah in this world as they will be equal as regards His reward and recompense on the Last Day. Allaah says, “And indeed, We have honoured the children of Adam.”[1] He also says, “There is a share for men and a share for women from what is left by parents and those nearest related.”[2] “And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable.”[3] “The believers, men and women are auliya (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another.”[4] “And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents.

If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. And lower unto them a wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say; ‘My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.’[5] “So their Lord accepted their supplication (saying); ‘Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female.’[6] “Whoever works righteousness – whether male or female – while he or she is a true believer (of Islaamic monotheism) verily, to him we will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and we shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do.’[7] ‘And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a true believer (in the Oneness of Allaah), such will enter paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a speck on the back of a date-stone, will be done to them.’[8]This honour that the woman enjoys in Islaam has no equal in any other religion, creed or law. Roman civilization had had it established that woman should be a slave and a subordinate of man and that she should absolutely has no rights at all. There was even a great conference in Rome where affairs of the woman were discussed.
The conclusion reached at the conference was that, the woman was a lifeless being and as such could not have share in the life of the hereafter and that she was impure.In Athens, woman used to be regarded as a scraps. She would be sold and bought like any other commodity and she was being regarded an abomination of Satan’s handiwork. According to the ancient Indian statutes, the plague, death, hell, poison of serpents and fire are all better than woman. Her right to live used to end with the death of her husband – who was regarded as her master. When she saw the corpse of her husband being burnt, she must throw herself into it and if she did not, she would be accursed. As for Judaism, the following judgement was passed on her in the Old Testament. “I moved around with my heart in order to know, search and look for wisdom and intelligence, and in other to know that evil is ignorance and that stupidity is madness. And I found that worse than death is woman who is a snare and her heart is like a shoelace and her hands are shackles."[9] Such was the condition of woman in the ancient times. As for medieval and contemporary times, the following events explain that.The Danish writer, Wieth Kordsten explained the position of the Catholic Church as regards woman when he said, “During the medieval times, the concern that was had for European woman was very limited and this is in conformity with the view of the Catholic creed that used to regard woman as a second-class human being.”
In France, a conference was held in the year 586 A.D. where the issue of woman was discussed as to whether she should be regarded as a human being or not. At the end of the discussion, the discussants concluded that she was a human being but that she was created for the service of man.In French law, article 217 says; “The married woman- even if her marriage is based on separation between her right of ownership and that of her husband- should not give anyone ownership of anything of her property with or without compensation except with the participation of her husband in the transaction or his written consent to that.”In England, Henry the VIII prohibited the English woman from reading the Holy Book, until 1850, women were not considered citizens of England and up till 1882, they had no personal rights.[10]As for the condition of woman in contemporary Europe, America and other industrial nations, she is regarded as a common creature that should be utilized for commercial purposes, for she is a part of commercial advertisement. This has even reached a situation where she is stripped naked in order to advertise commodities on her body. Her body and honour have become desecrated based on regulations laid down by men in order to make her an object of enjoyment everywhere.
The contemporary woman is an abject of care and attention as long as she is able to give out her wealth, intelligence and body. But when she becomes old and loses her means of giving, the society individually and collectively abandons her and she lives lonely in her house or in the sanatorium.Compare the above – although they cannot be equal – with what the Noble Qur’aan says, “The believers men and women are friends of one another.”[11] “And they (woman) have rights (over their husbands) similar (to those of their husbands) over them.”[12] “And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: ‘My Lord! Bestow on them your mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.’[13]While Allaah honours woman, He makes it clear to all mankind that He created her to be mother, wife, daughter and sister; and ordained for these roles, special regulations that are peculiar to her.

ByDr. Muhammad bin Abdullaah As-SuhaymTranslated byAbdur-Raafi Adewale Imaam

———————————–
For more information about Islam
http://english.islamway.com/
http://www.islamhouse.com/
http://www.discoverislam.com/
http://www.islambasics.com/index.php
http://english.islamway.com/
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/MainPage/indexe.php
http://www.sultan.org
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://kingsqueens.ahlamontada.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب - إسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون :: مجالس الأقسام العامة والعلمية والثقافية ::  قصر اللغة الانجليزية - English Forum  ::  Islamic Section -
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» Strike vp the sand - حلقة مهاجمة الرمال من مسلسل علاء الدين
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:50 pm من طرف N_F_2

» فيلم taking the 5th grade الفسحة ، حدث فى الصف الخامس مدبلج عربي
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:21 pm من طرف N_F_2

» فقط على قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب مسلسل المقاتل النبيل (أكيرا يوكى ) كامل مدبلج عربي
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:19 pm من طرف N_F_2

» الآن مسلسل SpongeBob Squarepants، سبونج بوب على قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:16 pm من طرف N_F_2

» مدرسة الامبراطور الجديدة حلقة دروس فى تربية اللاما - تسلق كازكو
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الخميس مارس 03, 2022 6:13 pm من طرف N_F_2

» الحرب ضد الندم
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الجمعة نوفمبر 06, 2015 11:19 am من طرف الورّاق

» هذا البرنامج الرائع يستطيع ان يوصلك لدرجة الاحتراف فى اللغة الانجليزية
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الخميس أكتوبر 29, 2015 5:30 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

» هل الضمير صنع بشري؟ وأين موقعه من الخير والشر؟
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الأربعاء أكتوبر 28, 2015 6:36 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

» الأخلاق في الاسلام 2
The position of woman in islam I_icon10السبت سبتمبر 12, 2015 9:31 pm من طرف الورّاق

» الأخلاق في الاسلام 1
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2015 5:41 pm من طرف الورّاق

» حول الحياة الطيبة
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الإثنين يونيو 29, 2015 4:23 am من طرف الورّاق

» هل اللغة العربية تضعف أم تقوى مع الزمن
The position of woman in islam I_icon10السبت مايو 02, 2015 10:07 pm من طرف الورّاق

» عضو جديد معكم فهل من مرحب ؟
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الإثنين أبريل 06, 2015 11:29 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

» برنامج و مميزات الحسابات المقاولات
The position of woman in islam I_icon10السبت فبراير 28, 2015 5:30 pm من طرف amal falcon

» تصميم و برمجة و صيانة شبكات الكمبيوتر و الانترنت و الاتصالات
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الإثنين فبراير 16, 2015 10:45 pm من طرف amal falcon

» هل اللغة العربية تضعف أم تقوى مع الزمن؟ 2
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الجمعة يناير 30, 2015 2:21 am من طرف الورّاق

» احدث اجهزه الحضور والانصراف
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الأربعاء يناير 28, 2015 4:40 pm من طرف hala youssef

» أنظمة البوابات الإلكترونية الخاصة بكشف المعادن(ماركات عالمية)
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الأربعاء يناير 28, 2015 1:45 pm من طرف محمد جمال الشافعى

» تصميم مواقع لجميع المجالات والانشطة التجارية
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الأحد يناير 25, 2015 7:55 pm من طرف amal falcon

» جناحي الحضارة الغربية
The position of woman in islam I_icon10الجمعة ديسمبر 19, 2014 9:23 pm من طرف (Sara Ali)

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
(Sara Ali)
The position of woman in islam Vote_rcapThe position of woman in islam Voting_barThe position of woman in islam Vote_lcap 
samar000
The position of woman in islam Vote_rcapThe position of woman in islam Voting_barThe position of woman in islam Vote_lcap 
مجد111
ام ميسون
باندة الاسكندرية
امين
world wide
lovemoha
ocean heart
ام ياسمين
Face Book

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

Preview on Feedage: %D9%82%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%88%D9%83-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D9%88%D8%A3%D9%86%D9%85%D9%89-%D9%88%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86- Add to My Yahoo! قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to Google! قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to AOL! قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to MSN قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Subscribe in NewsGator Online قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون
Add to Netvibes قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Subscribe in Pakeflakes قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Subscribe in Bloglines قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to Alesti RSS Reader قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون Add to Windows Live قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون iPing-it قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون
Add to Feedage RSS Alerts قلعة ملوك وملكات العرب ،اسلاميات وبرامج وأنمى وكرتون